Job Title: Logistics Sales Officer
No of Vacancy: 2
Our client, a Logistics Company located along Ngara Road in Nairobi is seeking to fill the role of a Logistics Sales Officer
The job holder will be required to perform various functions, which primarily involve participating in the growth of new businesses.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform Cold-calling and follow-up over the telephone, schedule visits to potential business clients.
- Responsible for researching and seeking out prospects via sales calls to build a portfolio of clients.
- Responsible for establishing and developing relationships with clients and providing them with excellent customer service.
- Responsible for communicating with the operations team to track loads as well as clients/prospects to provide them with up-to-date information.
- Responsible for aiding successful pick-up and delivery, and over-the-road assistance while customers’ courier moves across Nairobi.
- Maintain consistently positive interactions to nurture customer relationships.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow through till resolution.
- Represent the firm in negotiating and building relationships with shippers and carriers.
- Responsible for developing a sales plan to achieve monthly sales targets.
- Diploma/Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
- Experience doing sales in a courier/Logistics firm an advantage
- Should be well conversant with freight knowledge of market freight rates
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Excellent Communication and negotiation skills
- Strong sales/Business Development Knowledge and experience
- Market knowledge
- Ability to build rapport with potential clients
- Time management and planning skills
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates should apply by sending their updated CV in pdf format quoting their current/last and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted!!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com